Thread: Matching Firebolt helmet?

Matching Firebolt helmet?

Where can I get a matching helmet that will go with my 03 Firebolt XB9R blue? Is there a discounted online place where I can get a helmet at?

Just to get you going get on your INTERNET provider and type in BLUE MOTORCYCLE HELMETS and you see every style and brand. I went through bing.com/images to search for what you are looking for.
    Last edited by MOTORCYCLES247; 10-23-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Discount motorcycle helmet?

I get mine at the local place that sells discount parachutes.

I will never put my head in something that is listed as
    "Discount"
    and then hop on a motorcycle.
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Give the person a break- It's his first post. Never Judge A Book By It's Cover. How were you on your first date? Like the idiot's on Craig's list who want to know how often do I D R I V E my motorcycle. He was the one who bought it though. Mo money Mo Money.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTORCYCLES247 View Post
    Like the idiot's on Craig's list who want to know how often do I D R I V E my motorcycle.
    Agreed, even though it was a pretty silly question about how to shop for a helmet.

Wouldn't blame that buyer's language though - how many of us speak another language fluently?
    In Spanish, "ride a bike" and "drive a car" both use the same verb CONDUCIR, to drive.

And the irony of your rant?! It's supposed to be spelled "the idiots on Craigslist". Appropriate apostrophes folks!
    Last edited by Endopotential; 10-25-2020 at 02:51 AM.

Hey, give those people on Craigslist a break who are looking at a motorcycle. They are still learning the terminology and judging them by calling them idiots is not very nice, especially when they are trying. It’s probably their first motorcycle. But at least you got your money.

Went to CYCLE GEAR yesterday here in Sacramento which used to be a furniture store so its the largest of the 150 + stores an only saw 3 ALL Blue helmets but they were not inexpensive. First was a SIMPSON OUTLAW-BANDIT -$400.00 plus second was a SHOEI CRUISE 2- $500.00 plus and the third was a SHOEI NEOTEC 2- $600.00 plus. All others had striping or decals on top of the blue in color.
    Just have to say good luck in the discount department or just go with a good one that fits great and is DOT approved. I own 5 helmets which are all FULL FACE models and from ME to YOU a good helmet makes riding a hell of a lot more fun. Don't just go cheep...1024201135.jpg