Thread: HID + DEI 528T time delay - can anyone translate?

HID + DEI 528T time delay - can anyone translate?

Oh man, I've done so much research about this that I don't know which way is up. I'm pretty good at electrical stuff but this is making my head spin.
    Pretty simple: 07 lightning, got a 35W low beam only HID kit. I also got the DEI time delay. I've looked at so many schematics, I don't know what to believe. (one person said the brown and orange are switched but no follow up...)
    I want delay relay + HID, that it. No additional relay, no extra fuse, etc. I do have the 'dual on' mod.
    I'm using LVSleeper's diagram as the standard but it had more than I need. Also, coupled with trying to interpret DEI's included directions...

The basic question is: which wires need to be wired and which are not used? DEI diagram only shows 3 being connected - am I reading that wrong?
    I already have the delay so I don't wanna do the Kajer mod or whatever.
    Thanks ahead of time
    2422_20090908210021_L.jpg

So it looks like Amazon comments are more helpful than almost anywhere. A lot of people say the same thing about crap instructions. This guy came up with this, also for a HID delay, not sure what bike though. Seems like the cleanest, most simple.

Thoughts?

Screenshot_2020-11-12 Amazon com Customer reviews Directed Electronics Inc 528T 12v Accessory Pu.png

The type of bike won't matter. +12V is +12V.