Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About to rotate the engine, anything else I should do?

https://alloyboltz.com/product/polis...st-stud-kit-4/
    Says grade 8. I know it seems like overkill, but I want stainless so it doesn't rust all to hell and I don't know that I should trust the $10 set from Amazon.

I already ordered the o2 sensor. When I was doing searches, it was recommended on BWB. If I have to take it apart again in a few years, so be it.

I can get viton o-rings pretty easily, so I might as well change those. and I can order the PCV grommets, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spigatelli View Post
    https://alloyboltz.com/product/polis...st-stud-kit-4/
    Says grade 8. I know it seems like overkill, but I want stainless so it doesn't rust all to hell and I don't know that I should trust the $10 set from Amazon.

I already ordered the o2 sensor. When I was doing searches, it was recommended on BWB. If I have to take it apart again in a few years, so be it.

I can get viton o-rings pretty easily, so I might as well change those. and I can order the PCV grommets, as well.
    Thats the spirit!

Maybe I'm getting old, but less than $20 sounds a little too cheap for an O2 sensor. Maybe you're onto something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Don't you dare be spreading that fear-mongering, Aaron! I heard that Buell taillight bulbs are going to be listed as NLA in the system! So I bought all 985 of them (Part#HD-1157)
    You are such a jerk!

2060103A-155C-414F-B181-4A2474196C6E.jpeg

I took time out from throwing nails into the street in front of my tire shop to start stealing 1157 bulbs from Buell taillights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12