Hello all! I am new to this forum and looking for advice. Yes, I have used the search function as well as google which has directed me most of the time to this forum.

I decided to start a new thread and ask my specific problem here.

My Lightning is having trouble shifting. It first started when my clutch seemed to no longer work randomly one day. It would stay in gear and not go neutral with the clutch lever pulled in. That day, I had to limp her home and hard shift all the way home with no clutch response. Now, it KINDA goes into gear and will accelerate a little but won't accelerate as it should. After it warms up a bit, it no longer shifts or accelerates and just stays as if it were in neutral no matter what gear I put it in. Then it kinda makes a slight grinding noise like its kinda trying to get in gear and that's when I immediately shut her off.

I'm looking for advice on what this might be and whether it's something I can try and fix myself or just take it to a mechanic. I have tried adjusting the cable and have changed the oil in the primary. Any advice is greatly appreciated!