Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aagaard Moto Foundry

I oughta smack you.

Injectors are cleaned and test within spec. Chaz said he was able to improve the spray pattern considerably and balanced the output. They were ultrasonically cleaned and include new filter baskets and orings. The turn around was super quick, and I expect to see the injectors back later this week. And all for $40 + shipping.

Double thumbs up to Aagaard Moto Foundry. Thanks Chaz!!!!

Thats honestly good news. The poor bike has injected so much meth it should respond well to a little love Awwwww

Now, what EVER you do... do NOT buy another project bike until its finished!

Super Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Injectors are cleaned and test within spec. Chaz said he was able to improve the spray pattern considerably and balanced the output. They were ultrasonically cleaned and include new filter baskets and orings. The turn around was super quick, and I expect to see the injectors back later this week. And all for $40 + shipping.

Double thumbs up to Aagaard Moto Foundry. Thanks Chaz!!!!

Thanks for the business - hopefully they arrived safely - the USPS has been terribly slow even with Priority. Let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazaag View Post
    Thanks for the business - hopefully they arrived safely - the USPS has been terribly slow even with Priority. Let me know how it goes.
    Thanks Chaz. I received them today after a USPS delay due to the holiday. You got them turned around quick! Thank you!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12