Thread: 1125R parts bike in Virginia Beach

1125R parts bike in Virginia Beach

Bought an 1125R not running and a running X1 at the same time. I am planning on putting the forks and rims from the 1125r onto the X1. it is a shame to sell the 1125r, but my heart just is not in that bike, and I need the garage space for the X1.

Here is a link to the craigslist ad.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/mpo/d...242290814.html

More details and assumptions about the 1125r:

I got the bike from a guy who said he rebuilt the rear cylinder. He said that after that the stator came loose and got destroyed.

So I replaced the stator and stator cover, filled the bike with oil and water, ran good for about 10 seconds before stalling, sounded good. Then it just stalled and would not start... I checked the oil and it it totally full of water.

Not sure what is going on here, I cant imagine that I messed anything up with the stator cover that badly. I assume the head gasket or something was put in wrong or is ripped, I don't know

Like I said, I also have an X1, and that is the bike that I really want. plan has always been to sell the 1125r anyway. bike is in decent shape, clean title, everything is for sale except the triples, forks, front brakes, and rims.

Hate to see such a cool bike go, I considered keeping it and putting an R1 front end and wheels on it... but I cannot fit another bike in the garage!

hello, i am brand new to this, but i would love to purchase your buell!! my number is 813 713 0422