Thread: A Buell review in 2020

A Buell review in 2020

Came up in my video feed.

Saw that, haha.

Spoiler: They both like it (so do the comments). They give a bunch of incorrect info (3 piston calipers?, lol) and take an obviously beat 10 year old rental bike and assume it's all exactly how Buell meant it. They think all the decel cracking and popping on a fuel injected bike is tuned well? Duh.

I liked it though. What a novel idea to really see how new bikes and tech compare to a decade ago. I hope they do more! and do some research on the old ones info.

This is a a good one too! Zack and Ari are great.

hey shaughn: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    is that Ari Henning(spelled correctly?) from a motorcycle magazine out on the west coast somewhere? if so, he bought a ton of 70 kawasaki Mach-III H1 parts from me this past year, for a restoration he's doing. lovely man....very pleasant and enjoyable to deal with. same guy?

It is. An accomplished mechanic and heck of a nice guy. Been in 'the industry' with Motorcyclist magazine and more for as long as I can remember and just happily got a job with Rev-Zilla with his life long friend Zack Courts. Happy to know he's doing a sweet bike like that, I hope it's his!

They just picked up some X-mas trees for the holiday season

Let's see if we can get Ari to get a Buell! He'd be a welcome addition to our motley crew.

Barrett, send out the welcome mat!