Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 SCG Maine $4,000

2005 SCG Maine $4,000

2005 XB12SCG - PPG arctic White
    35,xxx miles.
    Custom tuned race ecm.(over 90ft lbs to the wheel)
    All the extras, bars, fender eliminator, integrated tail light, LED front signals, XB9 Primary, Uly swingarm, wave rotor, custom seat etc etc.

Purchased in 2007 with 1400 miles. Bike goes good, 7.5 out of 10. Shoot me a message and I will email pics and more details if interested. Located in midcoast Maine and will deliver as far as MAss for the right price. This is my baby and want to see it go to an enthusiast.

Looking for $4,000 OBO

Will include all extras, original swing arm, primary gears etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Am also considering selling as a package with my 2006 Ulysses (2x,000 miles) if anybody is looking for a good deal on two bikes. I am gearing up for a big trip and need to start moving stuff. I will have a detailed list later this week with parts and specs-- Spread the word if you know anybody looking for a Buell!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktlincoln View Post
    XB9 Primary
    How are you liking the XB9 primary? Worth the conversion?

Buy this one and you will find out!

it really depends on your riding style and what you're looking for. On a Uly you take offroad it would be a big improvement, on the highway makes it a bit revvy at 70-80. I had intentions to make this a 1/8 mile drag bike after a couple street nights but never went full monty. Best I ran was a 7.03 at 98mph PRE Uly swingarm swap.

That damn Mike Lowary guy is spending all of my money on building a new motor. He already snookered me into buying his XB9 primary setup and i feel it may be a bit much with the motor we are pieceing together.

Damn you Mike Lowary and your magnesium oversquare ways.

IMO a great option for drag racing because you don't really have final drive ratio choices with the belt, but otherwise I think Buellers already have tach-phobia.

They prefer to lug them around at 2k rpm all day chattering the bearings to death. A total Buell-izm left over from the fact it sounds like a Harley
    Last edited by Cooter; 01-23-2021 at 02:32 AM.

$3000 'till spring.

Looking to move it out for some future trips.

Shoot me a message and some pics please!

Mesage sent-- shoot me an email

Check email

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast