Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Endo

Yeah, I use the Crank Brothers on my mountain and cross bikes. Pretty secure attachment, easy to get in and out, and sheds mud the best of all I try.

Back when I was more of a lycra lizard, I preferred the Look Deltas as they give a really broad attachment for my monster leg power. Not!

Aaron - looking forward to your new build. Must be one heck of a bike, if it's sporting a Trust fork. Did you run a bike shop in the past? I still have the Pivot stickers you sent me with the frame pucks

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    my experience with speedplay is that people who ride them, swear by them... i only did crank brothers because back around 1999-2000 when i was considering clipless, the eggbeater just came out and seemed to be the answer to all my issues with clipless. i hadnt had good luck with shimano, at that point and the eggbeaters were pretty revolutionary at the time. i should have just stuck to shimano.

the only real issue with speedplay is that being a speedplay dealer was difficult, so it was tricky to find a dealer who had small parts in stock. i think their dealer programs may have changed since i was last in the mix, as i think speedplay was bought by another company a few years ago.
    SPD's on the mtn bikes. For years and years we ran clips & straps on the dirt. 90% of our riding was very technical terrain and could never come to grips with clipless in that type of terrain. These days off road is mostly on fire roads.

Did you see Revzilla is now carrying Intense (e-mtbs)?

I wonder if Jeff Steber is still rocking the bedazzled jeans, affliction shirts and frosted tips? I havent seen that guy since the last interbike in Vegas.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 02-21-2021 at 11:17 PM.

been to outerbike?

You know, I’ve never been to that show.

Dealer camp, interbike, the southeast interbike (I can’t remember it’s name) are about it for me.

Hey Endo,

Check this out...

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/quiz-c...lhouettes.html

How did you do?

I only correctly guessed the Slingshot, Klein, Whyte, Ibis, Cannondale (both), FSR, Schwinn, Yeti (ASR+Lawwill) and Manitou. So, yeah I failed. LOL!
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 03-29-2021 at 05:10 PM.

Bump for endo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234