Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Differences between 2003 & 2005 XB9

Fixed!

Was a blockage in the fuel line between fuel pump and injectors. Took all of ten minutes.

Wow, thats a rare issue! So glad you found it. Have fun riding!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Wow, thats a rare issue! So glad you found it. Have fun riding!
    Thanks, definitely in love with the bike. I may send the injectors off to be cleaned. The very top of the throttle still stumbles a bit. Has anyone ever cleared these injectors with an ultrasonic cleaner?

Quote Originally Posted by DSophia View Post
    Thanks, definitely in love with the bike. I may send the injectors off to be cleaned. The very top of the throttle still stumbles a bit. Has anyone ever cleared these injectors with an ultrasonic cleaner?
    The injector service I do includes ultrasonic cleaning, back flushing, leak check, and flow measurement. If there is a difference in flow rate (very common) the injectors can't be adjusted but you can account for it in the fuel mapping. rev-mo.com/fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by upaero View Post
    The injector service I do includes ultrasonic cleaning, back flushing, leak check, and flow measurement. If there is a difference in flow rate (very common) the injectors can't be adjusted but you can account for it in the fuel mapping. rev-mo.com/fuel.
    Good to know, I’ll look into it. Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345