Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZTL2 brake pads?

ZTL2 brake pads?

Hi all, I am trying to find front brake pads for my CR. The brake calipers are ZTL2 and I am having trouble finding any at all? I have checked on Hollands Buell parts website but the ones they sell are not the same? Any help, part numbers appreciated

Sir: all ZTL-2 front calipers use EBC FA454/4HH front pads, regardless of model application.
    all ZTL front calipers use EBC FA345HH front pads, regardless of application.

you can use those EBC numbers to cross reference to a variety of other brake pads if so desired.

What is this Holland Buell webpage? It does not exist!

He probably meant Twin Motorcycles in the Netherlands. Holland is the Netherlands I think? Geography isn't my best attribute.
    Last edited by TheWood; 02-21-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Maybe he meant St Paul Buell. Maybe in Holland they can’t access US based websites to get a part number. Maybe St. Paul Buell has the pads in stock and will ship internationally.

Maybe he meant Harley Davidson of Holland? I went there too and found the parts diagram/catalog with the part number also.

I went to the BMW website in Holland and couldn’t find any references to Buell. I’m willing to be he went there as I can’t find ANY references to Buell, let alone pads for a ZTL2 caliper.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 02-21-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Brilliant, thank you. Finally found them on Twin Motorcycles, Netherlands.

Oh, he is a she

Quote Originally Posted by Jobeee View Post
    Oh, he is a she
    Oh, lets me see if I got this right...

SHE went to "Hollands Buell" (a company that obviously specializes in Buell, since they still call themselves a Buell dealer even though, up until a week or so ago, the brand was dissolved), and SHE says that on their website, they had no references to a Buell exclusive, and well noted part. Not even a part number, on a Buell parts site.

Barrett points out the best solution with part numbers of AFTERMARKET TOP QUALITY EBC pads, which SHE just glosses over.

The Wood and I point out Twin Motorcycles, and I point out that St Paul Motorcycles has the actual Buell part in stock and Buell part number listed, to which SHE glosses over again.

SHE then point out that SHE finally found them on Twin Motorcycles web page, however all they stock is the Braking aftermarket part.

I still can't find this "Hollands Buell" website, which I'm pretty sure doesnt even exist, as when I google "Hollands Buell" the very first link I get is to Twin Motorcycles.

Let's not scare her off. I dig women riders.

Women riders are cool... but come on. "Hollands Buell"? Does this place actually exist?

Last edited by 34nineteen; 02-22-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast