Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZTL2 brake pads?

Vesrah are good also. Check out https://www.kurveygirl.com/shop/index.php?cPath=29_269
    Last edited by outthere; 02-23-2021 at 12:39 AM.

$200 for brake pads... They BETTER be the most awesome upgrade ever.

Both the EBC HH, Trackday or Race compound as well as your choice of race or trackday compounds from Brembo will cost about $80.

There the best, period. And I've tried them all. If your ham fisted stay away. All you need is 2 fingers.

Thats pretty bold, but I take your opinion with good credit

Ya 2 fingers. The Brembo Trackday compound was LIGHTYEARS better than the EBC HH street compound I was running and even better on the track. So good I changed all of them. Got rid of all the blueing on the rotor I was getting from trail braking and no fade at all even after 6 hard laps. I was getting used to grabbing the lever adjuster about lap 4 and now theres no need

Both EBC and Brembo offer a Race compound I haven't tried that offer even more initial bite than their Trackday ones. I'm skeered , but will try the out next.

I wonder if the EBR racing pads are the same as Vesrah? They're $200 also

These are also very good. I use these with the wave rotor I have on one wheel.https://www.oppracing.com/product_di...e-caliper-set/

If I remember correctly 1 set lasts all season. 10 or so track days. I'll keep better track this year. Putting on a new set now.

My fear is the race compound pads are going to dry up and not be available.

Good thing is I'm old and not sure how much longer my brain can keep up. My wife said just slow down. She also said I drink too much.

Last edited by outthere; 02-23-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12