Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey kz6fiddy

What part of TX? I used to live in Houston and it was just silly humid. I had been told that it was on par with Miami ... but I’ve never been to Miami, so it’s here say.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    What part of TX? I used to live in Houston and it was just silly humid. I had been told that it was on par with Miami ... but I’ve never been to Miami, so it’s here say.
    I'm in the DFW area- north of Dallas

Do you ever get into Deep Ellum? One of the youtube channels I watch is the GTOger channel where the post the people getting towed and other high jinks in the area. The other one I watch is the 8-bit guy (who I think is in Dallas also), because... because I'm a dork ok?!?!?! OK! I said it! I'm a dork.

Anyways, if you find the parking lot that GTOger posts videos from you could have a few minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Do you ever get into Deep Ellum? One of the youtube channels I watch is the GTOger channel where the post the people getting towed and other high jinks in the area. The other one I watch is the 8-bit guy (who I think is in Dallas also), because... because I'm a dork ok?!?!?! OK! I said it! I'm a dork.

Anyways, if you find the parking lot that GTOger posts videos from you could have a few minutes of fame.
    I used to watch 8-Bit guy he's over in Richardson I think. I've been to Deep Ellum several times. Hipster's paradise lol. I'm not a hipster...

Quote Originally Posted by kz6fittycent View Post
    I used to watch 8-Bit guy he's over in Richardson I think. I've been to Deep Ellum several times. Hipster's paradise lol. I'm not a hipster...
    me either, but they have some fun restaurants and bars. Check out the GTOger channel if you get a chance. Its good for a chuckle.

Not a Hipster either but Pecan Lodge is worth the wait for BBQ, and a couple pretty legit speakeasies. Hipsters are good at making coffee and drinks!

What brand of flyscreen is that? I've been considering getting one for the methbuell, but the carbon parts I've been seeing have been less than impressive... even the OE Buell branded ones. Just very thin and flimsy.

Also, what turn signals are those?

The screen is here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And the blinkers I'm pretty sure came from Dime City back in the day:
    Attached Images Attached Images

" because I'm a dork ok?!?!?! OK! I said it! I'm a dork. "

Like we didn't already know !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12