Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XB parts for sale

That was an awesome thing you did Opto. Sorry you had such a bad experience.
    It seems like the core group of Buellsters on this forum are a kind, conscientious bunch.

Hope that cosmic karma will pay you back in full in other ways.
    If not, I'll buy you an extra beer at the Whale

This goes along with the adage "No good deed goes unpunished".... Alright you deadbeats(and you know who you are), the least you can do is pony up for the freight; you're embarrassing us here.
    Quote Originally Posted by optomist View Post
    I do not like to generalize but need to point out that I GAVE away several hundred $ of Uly parts to various forum members. That was in the interest of "paying it forward" and other karmic balancers, plus I thought Buellers were supposed to be a support group.

I asked that the recipients pay for the freight when they got their stuff. So, far Zero, Zilch, not a thing.
    Not a difficult task to stick a few bucks in an envelope. Heck, I packaged up the parts, hauled them into town, forked over the cash and the time to do it.

What does this say about this community?

Opto

That was very nice of you, and NOT very nice of the them !

I'm looking for the ully rear fender license plate holder, also left side foot pegs and shifter bolt and rod linkage bolt. Pretty minor damage for getting rear ended while on the move.
    Last edited by njloco; 03-12-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by optomist View Post
    I do not like to generalize but need to point out that I GAVE away several hundred $ of Uly parts to various forum members. That was in the interest of "paying it forward" and other karmic balancers, plus I thought Buellers were supposed to be a support group.

I asked that the recipients pay for the freight when they got their stuff. So, far Zero, Zilch, not a thing.
    Not a difficult task to stick a few bucks in an envelope. Heck, I packaged up the parts, hauled them into town, forked over the cash and the time to do it.

What does this say about this community?

Opto

Whoa right there. I offered SEVERAL times to reimburse you at least for the freight on the ECM you sent me.

You let me know what I owe you and send me your return address. I'll reimburse your freight and send the ECM back to you.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 03-12-2021 at 09:27 PM.

nj, sorry but those arent from a Ulysses. I'm pretty sure the ulysses parts are different that the lightning. Is your peg a lightning peg? I think the ulysses uses a different style peg. My shifter parts are destroyed as the bike slid pretty hard on the left side. Ruined the primary cover too.

3419--Hey slow down, you are exempt from those comments. Our deal was you buy me a drink if I ever came through town. So we are square. You did offer postage for some other stuff, but other riders got those parts.

Yes and that is spelled Bulleit

Opto

All, Oh ye of little faith--Got some cash in the mail just now from one of Parts Recipients, just like he said he would-- so I am an impatient jerk and apologies all around.

How do these negative mind sets creep in? This suggests a road trip might be therapeutic

Opto

And now I'm wishing that I should have minded my own business.

I could use the left side module that houses the relays. Bike tipped over and busted the mounting ears off.

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    I could use the left side module that houses the relays. Bike tipped over and busted the mounting ears off.
    The left side module that houses the relays? Is yours a Firebolt? I dont have Firebolt parts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast