Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2003 XB9S Parts

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I had to look that up. Seems like nice country out there. I had an opportunity to move the Dallas, OR as well as Klamath Falls, but never went through with it.
    A lot of movies were shot in that part of Oregon. Property was pretty cheap. We’ve got a lot of crazy stories. Definitely heavy alien and government activity close to our place... I don’t blame them, it was super secluded.

Hi DSophia, I’m interested in a couple parts. Do you have the seat, and is it a touring seat? I have the sport seat which sits higher/has more foam which I don’t like. I’m in need of a new wiring harness. Pretty much all my wire housing is melted or dry rotted. I also need a new voltage rectifier as mine is dry rotted. Also I’m looking for the headlight grill. If your engine is black I’d also be interested in the cylinder heads and rocker box and cover. Does it happen to have the black shocks? Cheers, Fielding

It has the higher seat on it, but in great shape. The engine isn’t black but I should have everything else. I’ll attach a few pictures.950C4CF6-01C1-48A3-BD06-5B283C2E71D7.jpgB1E6667F-7BBD-4449-85B3-61568D211D8D.jpg8A41B442-6232-400F-94DF-6F4F2F48154F.jpgB702CAFD-FE7C-4A22-A674-C7A38D196325.jpg

How about the center tail section? Got any pics? Feel free to PM me here.
    Thanks.

Awesome, ok so I need:
    -throttle position sensor
    -drive belt
    -voltage rectifier
    - the three T27 screws that hold on the primary case clutch inspection cover

Quote Originally Posted by Fielding05xb9sx View Post
    Awesome, ok so I need:
    -throttle position sensor
    -drive belt
    -voltage rectifier
    - the three T27 screws that hold on the primary case clutch inspection cover
    I should have it all, let me see.

Good looks, whatever ya got pm me a price and payment preferences and I’ll make the arrangements and give ya shipping info, probably going to need a few more things down the road as I piece my bike back together too

Quote Originally Posted by Fielding05xb9sx View Post
    Good looks, whatever ya got pm me a price and payment preferences and I’ll make the arrangements and give ya shipping info, probably going to need a few more things down the road as I piece my bike back together too
    Sent you a PM

DSophia, I'm interested in the muffler and rear fender. Are these still available?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
    DSophia, I'm interested in the muffler and rear fender. Are these still available?
    The muffler is sold I’ll get some pictures of the fender. Which part do you want exactly?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast