Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: 2003 XB9S Parts

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DSophia View Post
    The muffler is sold I’ll get some pictures of the fender. Which part do you want exactly?
    I want the part that houses the tail light so I can mod it into a "tidy tail."

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul View Post
    I want the part that houses the tail light so I can mod it into a "tidy tail."

    This is what I’ve got
    44B6E7E1-B913-41AF-B317-11351ECDDFCD.jpg
    Last edited by DSophia; 04-19-2021 at 03:01 PM.

  3. #33
    It’s got a scrape on the other side. I’ll get better pictures in a few.

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DSophia View Post
    It’s got a scrape on the other side. I’ll get better pictures in a few.
    Great! Thank you.

  5. #35
    Hi, Iím interested in the left and right subframe and seat if you still have them

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    304
    Iím interested in the bars and tripples and if shipping not to bad maybe a matched set of wheels. Text is best for me 3606010597 thanks CV

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle_monkey1 View Post
    Hi, Iím interested in the left and right subframe and seat if you still have them
    I donít have the seat but I do have the subframe. Iíll get some pictures tomorrow. Feel free to remind me.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by cvc View Post
    I’m interested in the bars and tripples and if shipping not to bad maybe a matched set of wheels. Text is best for me 3606010597 thanks CV
    The bars and triples are sold. I do have a set of wheels and rims. The rear is black and the front has been cleaned back to chrome. Both are in good shape.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by DSophia View Post
    The bars and triples are sold. I do have a set of wheels and rims. The rear is black and the front has been cleaned back to chrome. Both are in good shape.
    Shoot me a text or email and a picture of the wheels

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by DSophia View Post
    I don’t have the seat but I do have the subframe. I’ll get some pictures tomorrow. Feel free to remind me.
    No problem on the seat. Definitely interested in the subframe. Do you have the undertail by any chance?



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •