Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rebuilt front isolator/ wante bad front isolator

rebuilt front isolator/ wante bad front isolator

bushings soon available to rebuild your front XB isolator or rebuilding service . any one with a bad one I need it for testing and fitment and you will get a new bushing installed and shipped for the help CV 360-601-0597

I have an unopened one in the box JIC. You're welcome to borrow it, I won't need it for awhile (knocks wood).

Thanks, I have a new one I need a sacrificial one for the fit of the new steel shells going in.

What would the turn around be? I could pull mine off.

unsure on turn around until testing complete

Isolator dismantled and new shell for bushing prototyped and tested the design is going to vary from the OE design in the vibration and engine support are two seperate functions now the bushing (soft) isolates vibration and provides some support to the engine and a hard disc "washer" goes between the shell+bracket and the underside of the bolt head. the added part can also be used to protect and extend the life of an original isolator.

How much are these gonna run $

I'll know when the first batch comes back, i"m going to start with 10 and test them and figure out my time forming the shells and center tube plus supplier cost. the first has taken days but once i see what it takes I'll be able to price them.

Ok keep us posted. I just bought one for 200 beans from harley.. it hurt me emotionally 😏😂😂😂

Thank you for doing this. It’s a tremendous amount of work and effort and I appreciate it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast