Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone retro-fitted EBR hand controls (left/right switches, ignition, etc) on XB?

I went that way with the EBR ^^^^ and I LOVE the Motion 2 throttle. Kinda pricey but well worth it IMO.

Where did you get that dash panel? It's super clean

Yeah that motion pro setup is def a great addition that I didnt know that I needed until using it. It's a xbdashboards, I dont think that style is on their site still, but I'm sure they could still make it.

Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    If you go with the Rev2 you can get custom length cables made for your Lightning, you just have to send them your stock cables I believe.
    damn they look great on your bike. thanks for the close up pics!

edit: do you notice any difference w/ the rev2 system? smoother feel or crisper return, etc? or no lol

Thanks, they give a little updated look.

Not really better feel imo just more adjustability with the different reels. I run the orange reel which is more progressive in low throttle situations for streetability and ramps up faster at 50% throttle and up.
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 03-20-2021 at 10:48 PM.

Can anyone measure the length of the stock xb lightning pull throttle cable?? I got 31.5" on the firebolts from adjusting nut to end of sheath. I ordered a motionpro rev2 01-2770 which is for a HD sportster from what I could gather the cables are 35.75" and 36.5" long. I was short roughly 3" from firebolt cables working on a lighting without binding. I will start a new thread when I get it and see if they work.

Ps- ordered the switches L/R thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJmann View Post
    Can anyone measure the length of the stock xb lightning pull throttle cable?? I got 31.5" on the firebolts from adjusting nut to end of sheath. I ordered a motionpro rev2 01-2770 which is for a HD sportster from what I could gather the cables are 35.75" and 36.5" long. I was short roughly 3" from firebolt cables working on a lighting without binding. I will start a new thread when I get it and see if they work.

Ps- ordered the switches L/R thank you!
    awesome! looking forward to it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123