Thread: what did you do to your buell today?

what did you do to your buell today?

this is a popular thing on my roadstar warrior forum. its a place to post about anything you did thats buell related from wrenching to riding. even shopping for buell parts count.

today is the first full day ive had my buell xb12r. i was able to get it out for a few miles. its running great and sounds amazing. i also checked to see if everything the previous owner told me about it " just being serviced" was true. getting the seat off was a learning experience. they didnt make that a quick thing. the anti gravity looks brand new as he said. the oil and air filter look brand new. the oil looks new but seems low. im not sure if im checking it wrong or if he didnt gt it filled all the way when it was changed.

Pretty popular here too
    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...-today/page100

Check the oil level warm, 2 minutes after riding, on the side stand. Heres the manual link I gave you earlier...

Buellmods.com

thanks cooter. i looked it up on the forum before checking it. i did follow procedure. i have a roadstar wasrrior and it also has a very soecific way to check the oil so im used to it being "involved". thanks for the link. i searched for it and it didnt pull. im not loving the search function yet.

Thats the truth, the Search function sucks on here. Best to just scroll through, theres a LOT of good info for new Buellers asking the same questions.
    Theres a learning curve of course with a new brand of bike, but these are pretty simple and easy So much of the Lightning and Uly stuff applies as they are very similar machines.

I find it easier to Google "Site: BuellXB.com" and then your question