I have had a long time lust for a Buell. I think I became aware of Buell about 7 years ago when I saw a guy coming out of a fast food joint wearing a Buell jacket. I watched him go to his bike and thought "that's an interesting and cool looking bike." I read up on Buell and kind of decided that if I was going to get back into bikes, a Buell would top my list. Well 3 Hondas later I finally adopted a Buell. It's a red 2007 XB9R. All my bikes are red, not by design but because when opportunities came, red happened to be the best of what was available. I think it has what is called a "race muffler" (two outlets) so my neighbors will hear me coming & going. In the past, my focus was always on the Lightning as I assumed the Firebolt riding position was too uncomfortable. I now believe otherwise. I actually like the position and it kinda matches two of my three Hondas (CB400F & CBX). I'm looking forward to learning more about Buell. If it only had air conditioning. Summer looks early in Phoenix!
right.jpg