Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gotta Buell!

I hope Kilt Lifter is still available! Only thing in the double secret fridge right now is Dos XX. Remember Tres XXX? Here's a picture taken by me in front of my house this morning. Guess I'm gonna have to grow a pony tail, a beard, get some tatoos and ignore guys on other bikes. Oh wait, that's a Harley thing. Never mind.
    1a.jpg

Yeah, please don’t. Lol.

As a new owner, I’d recommend doing some ground maintenance as these bikes tend to need it. It’s not like it’s a bad thing, but it’s been about 15 years and I’d doubt anyone has ever done that. Just seek them out, remove, clean and reattach firmly. Also, inspect the wheel bearings for any sign of a wobble, grease leakage, or anything fishy. Especially the rear wheel.

Good advice. Thanks. I checked the bearings as best I could before I bought it. They look very good but I'll dig a little deeper. What better way to learn the bike? Is there one of those lift things (don't know what they are called) that fits into/onto the rear axle and lifts the bike up off the floor? Never had one but it looks like the bike would need little stub thing sticking out for the lift to attach. btw thanks for the tip on the exhaust shootout. I like that kind of stuff! What a job they did!

Unfortunately they never put spool mounts on the XB. I think venom makes a set to fit XB’s.

Or buy a Rhino that will also lift from the button of the swing arm, works very well !

Lots of options!
    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...pools-on-an-XB

or if you're afraid of a drill:

https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...ar-stand-mount

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12