Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful XB review

Banned
    Two strokes burn the sh#@ outta oil. As much as 1 gallon every 1,000 miles & last about 45% as long as a 4 banger. I remember the famed YZ250 of the late 1970's w/ affection. Even then I personally would NEVER get the pleasure out of a 250cc two stroke sport bike that I get out of my ThunderStorm 1200. The vibrations are totally different.

Cooter puts 2 stroke oil in his XB... what a buffoon!

Oh, wait ... so do I.

I was cleaning up in my shop found quart of bean oil ( love the smell ) rather than throw it out poured it in my truck 35 gal tank then drove to Napa 6 hour drive . I wish I was behind me , LOL

SR, I know you mean Napa, CA. Because Napa Auto is way closer. Haha.

I got as far up as Paso Robles! Didn't call because I was too busy working, but I still need a ride in that Big Block Chevelle

Banned
    As I said in my YT review...One of THE best BUELL reviews I've ever heard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjQUtgqUhA

We need a poll (although its probably been done to death) asking: To what degree was the mistake of HD cancelling BUELL? I honestly think EB has such an absolutely massive fanbase we're strong enough in #'s to get HD's attention and possibly restarting a BUELL/HD motorcycle.
    Last edited by VtwinXB12; 04-25-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Dude. Please stop. I'm happy you are excited about your new, old, bike. But all this has been hashed and re-hashed more than a DECADE ago. You should busy yourself reading any amount of info instead of adding more threads on the same subject.

1) Erik has moved on. He has stated he has NO interest in going backwards. He is building Fuell electric bikes now. If Erik freaking Buell isn't interested, how would you convince him?

2) HD won't go backwards either. They are busy building Uly's now with their name on the tank and possibly (hopefully) Lightnings as well, soon.

3) Want a new "Buell"?? Cool. Go buy one. They make brand new "Buells", under the "Buell" name. Today.

Quote Originally Posted by VtwinXB12 View Post
    As I said in my YT review...One of THE best BUELL reviews I've ever heard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjQUtgqUhA

We need a poll (although its probably been done to death) asking: To what degree was the mistake of HD cancelling BUELL? I honestly think EB has such an absolutely massive fanbase we're strong enough in #'s to get HD's attention and possibly restarting a BUELL/HD motorcycle.
    So, the new plan is to get execs at HD to build you a motorcycle after you called them out as being greedy and overpaid? You should get on that strongly worded email campaign Karen!

Banned
    The new are "Buells" in name only and as they pertain to me are not XBs & don't have the Harley vtwin. I wouldn't even want an 1125r w/ a Rotax motor even though EB was directly involved w/ it. I love the Harley Sportster/BUELL vtwin and consider it the perfect street motorcycle and even a race bike when properly modified. Buell XBs are IMO a perfected Sportster which ride, brake, accelerate and handle like crap compared to an XB. I'll take Ken Kaplan's opinion on the whole Buell/HD debacle over some jerkoffs on what looks like a forum w/ an oversupply of dumbasses.

From (2:09) > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjQ...e2ylz5w03c010c
    ^ Ken Kaplan, unlike idiots spouting BS on an internet forum, actually makes a living buying & selling motorcycles. He is the source of sources of knowledge when it comes to HD & Buell.
    Last edited by VtwinXB12; 04-26-2021 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VtwinXB12 View Post
    ^ Ken Kaplan, unlike idiots spouting BS on an internet forum, actually makes a living buying & selling motorcycles. He is the source of sources of knowledge when it comes to HD & Buell.
    But here you are, nonetheless.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast