Thread: 2009 XB9SX For Sale

**SOLD** 2009 XB9SX For Sale

**SOLD**

Mods feel free to delete

It's been a while since I've been around these parts. Selling my 2009 XB9SX that I swore I'd be buried with. Moved to Ohio and I'm just not getting to ride it like I'd hoped. Here's the details:

2009 XB9SX in Cherry Bomb Red.
    25,568 on the odometer. I've owned this bike since 2013 and it's been the most fun motorcycle I've ever owned. It's in very good shape.

I'm currently near the Cleveland area and would like to get 3200 for it how it currently sits. I have a buell factory race pipe, an extra belt and some other parts I have lying around I'll throw in for 3500.

Send me a message and we can talk. I unfortunately don't have any real way to transport it as I don't own a truck and it doesn't fit in the wife's prius. I can ride it to a nearby location but my back isn't what it used to be so I don't want to take it long distances. I'll post some pics below that I took today after giving her a wash.

20210418_122510.jpg
    20210418_122453.jpg
    20210418_122519.jpg

Thank you for looking and I hope to see this one go to a great home.
    Last edited by Enemy Zero; 04-28-2021 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Bike is sold

Mike lowery you should buy this.

Damn 34:19, you're evil.

But it is a really nice bike, for a very fair price Good to hear from you EZ! Sorry you're not riding so much anymore

Thanks Copter. Good to see you're still around here. Seems everyone bailed to the FB group but I deleted all my social media a couple years back so I'm not sure what things are going for. Felt this was a fair price for a bike that has been loved and cared for.

Anyone that's worried about this going through hard winters, this bike was originally a Nevada bike and then spent the past 3 years in the San Francisco Bay area so it hasn't been ridden in harsh winters or on salt covered roads. I have literally rode it twice since I've had it here and both were in June, to get it registered.

For a bike as clean as that, your asking price is more than fair