Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Harley Davidson Pan America 1250 adv

I don't remember tipping over the Ully but I can't count the times the Triumph succumbed to gravity !

I guess I dont get out enough. I was looking at motorcycles last night (SHUT UP COOTER), and saw a group of ADV bikes line up next to each other, and they all seemed to be much taller than I remember. So maybe the Pan America isnt un-ordinarily tall?

Maybe it's just that we're all getting shorter in our old age.

I've heard a MV Agusta 675 triple is an easy bike to ride

Serious though... the type of engine is a big determining factor in seat height and (IMO more importantly) width. Living with one of you people (The Shorties) has made me understand the major different between a 32" seat height V-twin where you straddle the rear cylinder, and a 32" seat height inline engine where the frame and seat can be very narrow to get your tiny little feet down. I wish there was a way to quantify the figure of stand-over height. Otherwise you just gotta try them all, and going to dealerships in your truck is dangerous, right Aaron??

Quote Originally Posted by cooter View Post
    i've heard a mv agusta 675 triple is an easy bike to ride

Serious though... The type of engine is a big determining factor in seat height and (imo more importantly) width. Living with one of you people (the shorties) has made me understand the major different between a 32" seat height v-twin where you straddle the rear cylinder, and a 32" seat height inline engine where the frame and seat can be very narrow to get your tiny little feet down. I wish there was a way to quantify the figure of stand-over height. Otherwise you just gotta try them all, and going to dealerships in your truck is dangerous, right aaron??

you
    are
    a
    jerk!

(and I though we decided that the 800 was the better choice?)

Because:

Last edited by Cooter; 05-15-2021 at 01:19 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234