Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Cool new retro bike

  1. #1
    Senior Member BuellyBagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nebraska City, NE
    Posts
    3,631

    Cool new retro bike

    I know it's another HD feel free to bash me for loving a nice "broglide" but I thought it was cool

    https://www.motorcycle.com/mini-feat...ollection.html


  2. #2
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    lunatic_fringe is ___________ my spirit animal
    Posts
    3,310
    If I were to get another Harley, this one would be on my short list. The windshield and side bags come off easily, and even though its "only" a 107, its still over 25" larger than an 1203. Note the upside down forks too. I would probably get some of the chrome powdercoated black as well.

    https://www.cycleworld.com/story/buy...n-sport-glide/

    Last edited by 34nineteen; 04-27-2021 at 05:02 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member BuellyBagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nebraska City, NE
    Posts
    3,631
    Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    If I were to get another Harley, this one would be on my short list. The windshield and side bags come off easily, and even though its "only" a 107, its still over 25" larger than an 1203. Note the upside down forks too. I would probably get some of the chrome powdercoated black as well.

    https://www.cycleworld.com/story/buy...n-sport-glide/

    Dont forget about the lowrider s. Inverted forks, dual disc, and a 114. Is a bit more$ than the sport glide though

  4. #4
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    lunatic_fringe is ___________ my spirit animal
    Posts
    3,310
    That is nice too, but one of the things I really like about the Sport Glide is the easily removable side bags and fairing. Plus those bronze wheels are kinda fugly (lookin' at you Cooter).

    My Sportster Roadster was almost $15K out the door, then when you add on the 1250 kit, cams, FP3, etc etc, I was probably right at the price of the Sport Glide anyhow.

    Luckily, my S1 is almost finished.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 04-27-2021 at 05:26 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    9,144
    Hey whaaa? Doesn't bug me my friend, I built it for me, and that's who likes it Speaking of the Evil HD... I'm all about that Fat Bob 114 Muscle Cruiser. Also a bike with a weird headlight and hated by most HD 'purists" (lol)... I'm noticing a theme here?
    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 2.05.44 PM.jpg

  6. #6
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    lunatic_fringe is ___________ my spirit animal
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Hey whaaa? Doesn't bug me my friend, I built it for me, and that's who likes it Speaking of the Evil HD... I'm all about that Fat Bob 114 Muscle Cruiser. Also a bike with a weird headlight and hated by most HD 'purists" (lol)... I'm noticing a theme here?
    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 2.05.44 PM.jpg
    The theme is that you are a troublemaker and a weirdo. Dig it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member BuellyBagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nebraska City, NE
    Posts
    3,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Hey whaaa? Doesn't bug me my friend, I built it for me, and that's who likes it Speaking of the Evil HD... I'm all about that Fat Bob 114 Muscle Cruiser. Also a bike with a weird headlight and hated by most HD 'purists" (lol)... I'm noticing a theme here?
    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 2.05.44 PM.jpg
    If that bike had mid controls instead of forwards I'd be all about it too. They even make a mini road glide looking front fairing for it now. Fixes some of the ugly and gives a lil wind protection

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    9,144
    I like mids too, even though they are shin killers. The forwards didn't feel that far up for me but my sport bike tailbone was aching pretty quick. Almost worth it. That 114 is a crazy awesome motor.

    As a troublemaker and a weirdo I say BAH! to wind protection.

    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 9.37.08 PM.png

  9. #9
    Senior Member BuellyBagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Nebraska City, NE
    Posts
    3,631
    The 114 is pretty sweet. The engine in the new indian challenger is no slouch either! Actually a friend of mine got one last spring and even though it's got to be a good bit heavier than my heritage, stock to stock he was actually just a fuzz quicker zero to 100 pretty much stayed about a half bike behind him. Crazy times we live in...

  10. #10
    Senior Member 34nineteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    lunatic_fringe is ___________ my spirit animal
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    The 114 is pretty sweet. The engine in the new indian challenger is no slouch either! Actually a friend of mine got one last spring and even though it's got to be a good bit heavier than my heritage, stock to stock he was actually just a fuzz quicker zero to 100 pretty much stayed about a half bike behind him. Crazy times we live in...
    I'm not a fan of red, or of big motorcycles, but that is a pretty sweet ride! Indian really has it together these days!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •