Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell xb12 turns over but wont start

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    We like to be referred to as 'Preems', and we do get all the perks!

Like giving back with a little money to keep this forum going, helping stuck amateurs who are incapable of helping themselves. The real pathetic ones are even unable to answer the simplest of questions! Talk about dumbasses! and we just do it for the satisfaction of a job well done and maybe even a simple Thank You.

After taking the oath to become a Preem and learning the secret handshake, we must use our knowledge, experience, and researching skills to go out of our way to help these poor helpless babies, who aren't even enough of a man to perform the most basic of checks on a very simple machine.

Occasionally we get a special case, we call those sorry saps a 'bumptious bandersnatch' or "complete douche canoe" but now maybe we'll just call them "sickees". It's someone who is torn, because they definitely need help, but HAVE to say they already know everything. See the problem? Their social media pride (LOL) won't allow them to be wrong or admit any fault, EVER, yet still... their bike just won't fix itself. It's fun to watch, yet so sad...

You'll get what you asked for from me. So run along now little buddy, you can use all that money you make... to still not have a running motorcycle, lol.
    Awwww.....little girl is triggered. Got bike running last night! So wipe your butt-hurt tears, take your premium member perks, and shove em straight up your pretentious ass. Your name is Cooter? That makes perfect sense! Lol! Later, GFY

Quote Originally Posted by sickee View Post
    Awwww.....little girl is triggered. Got bike running last night! So wipe your butt-hurt tears, take your premium member perks, and shove em straight up your pretentious ass. Your name is Cooter? That makes perfect sense! Lol! Later, GFY
    Honestly if this Cooter person is the measure of integrity at Buell XB, then I am amazed it still exist. That is all. Safe riding everyone ( Even you, scooter, oops! I mean Cooter.

HELP!!! Bike wont start. Battery is good, hooked up to Buell dongle, no codes, new coils, new sparkplug cables and plugs. Poured a little gas down the intake. Just keeps turning over. Very frustrating . Please help

See Cooter, this ^^^ is why you shouldnt help people. You should have let him keep pouring gas down the intake.

Bee's don't bother explaining to flies why honey is better than shiit.

As the old "sardonic"(I had to look that one up) saying goes: "No good deed goes unpunished".

^^^ in a world of survey based pay this is very true ^^^

I'll keep helping people who ask, it's my nature. The little boy above doesn't even register on the one feeling I have left

Wow don’t check in here for a week and look at the hate and tears... I thought premium was so I could keep relearning a bunch of stuff I wished I had not forgotten again. I just want to help keep the board herd knowledge available.

Oh yeah thanks Cooter since someone didn’t say it.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    See Cooter, this ^^^ is why you shouldnt help people. You should have let him keep pouring gas down the intake.
    Didnt need to. Figured it out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast