Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell xb12 turns over but wont start

If it’s a 03-07 It’s the cam position sensor

I used Emspy and it said coil was bad.

Holy **** dude! Can you be a bigger dick? If you read the entire ****ing thread , you'd see I answered most of the questions. And NO, I'm not getting spark.

Quote Originally Posted by sickee View Post
    I used Emspy and it said coil was bad.
    Sounds like you need a new wiring harness.

Holy **** dude! Can you be a bigger dick? If you read the entire ****ing thread , you'd see I answered most of the questions. And NO, I'm not getting spark.
    Why are you not getting spark? Is the coil not getting a signal from the cam sensor? Is the coil bad? Do you need spark plugs? Is the battery charged?

Are you cursing at me?! Because NO, I do not see where you wrote "I tested for spark". Just some lie about ECMDroid doing something it can't do.

However, I DO see (post #7) where you said:
    ...Today it actually started for a minute, then it died.
    Which would mean you DO (or did) have spark.

See what I mean about your questions not being good enough to have an answer? You are incapable of fixing it yourself (thats why YOU are asking for help), you are incapable of communicating well enough for strangers to help you (see above), and now you're calling those helpful people names??

Go ahead and keep doing that, let's see how far you get before your mom comes in your room and tells you to quit being a jerk on the internet (again).

Its one thing giving advice and another talking down to someone. It wasnt a lie, I used the buell dongle in conjunction with ECMdroid and it stated that my coil was bad so I replaced it. I got new plugs because it been 7 years and it was time. As far as living with my mom, No I own my house and wager I make more money that you. You came at me being being a dick ( maybe you think thats ok cuz you're a premium member, LOL) Thats funny, I'M the jerk on the internet? LOL Your kind of help I dont want or need. Later premium buell member.

Not sure. New coil, new plugs, getting spark, battery is charged. As someone else stated I think I need a new cam sensor. And it is getting gas. Just wondered if anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by sickee; 05-13-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Its one thing giving advice and another talking down to someone.
    I make more money that you.
    Your kind of help I dont want or need.

We like to be referred to as 'Preems', and we do get all the perks!

Like giving back with a little money to keep this forum going, helping stuck amateurs who are incapable of helping themselves. The real pathetic ones are even unable to answer the simplest of questions! Talk about dumbasses! and we just do it for the satisfaction of a job well done and maybe even a simple Thank You.

After taking the oath to become a Preem and learning the secret handshake, we must use our knowledge, experience, and researching skills to go out of our way to help these poor helpless babies, who aren't even enough of a man to perform the most basic of checks on a very simple machine.

Occasionally we get a special case, we call those sorry saps a 'bumptious bandersnatch' or "complete douche canoe" but now maybe we'll just call them "sickees". It's someone who is torn, because they definitely need help, but HAVE to say they already know everything. See the problem? Their social media pride (LOL) won't allow them to be wrong or admit any fault, EVER, yet still... their bike just won't fix itself. It's fun to watch, yet so sad...

You'll get what you asked for from me. So run along now little buddy, you can use all that money you make... to still not have a running motorcycle, lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast