Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the site

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Dear Niguel,

There is also a forum member who enjoys the Kawasmokies as well. I was going to say he is sort of a legend, except that he is legend.

I agree with Cooter. Unless you can get a Ulysses for a VERY good price, the cost and effort of converting a Ulysses seat to a Ss may not be worth it. I too recommend holding out for a SS or STT. Even if the SS or STT is more money, you will likely be more in with a "converted Ulysses". My $0.02.

PS. You will never finish that "HD engined drop seat goosenecked chop", but often the journey is more enjoyable than the destination.

PPS. I do not own a Buell junkyard, regardless of what CoOter says. He is a jerk.

Your new pal,
    34:19
    Ha! I see what you did there, Niguel indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by bezbo View Post
    It was def an H1D and the log book said 1972. This bike was a US import and Kawasaki UK have to give a dating certificate in order for the UK Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority to issue and age related number plate ( I think you call them tags?) I do know that our DVLA sometimes get it wrong.

dealing with you brits on a daily basis and knowing how stubbord and tedious you can be....sometimes in a charming way....here's your choices. which model did you own?

H1B
    h1B.jpg

H1C
    h1c.jpg

H1D
    h1d.jpg

I choose whats behind all THREE doors!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    dealing with you brits on a daily basis and knowing how stubbord and tedious you can be....sometimes in a charming way....here's your choices. which model did you own?

H1B
    h1B.jpg

H1C
    h1c.jpg

H1D
    h1d.jpg
    The H1D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12