Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIKES & AMMO Sale-Southern PA

BIKES & AMMO Sale-Southern PA

Offering the following for sale to Board Members. Email me @ the below address for pics and particulars. Will assist with shipping in any way that I can. All bikes stored in my storage building here at my residence.

FOR SALE AS FOLLOWS:

1-2008 BUELL XB12 BLACK LIGHTNING. SIGNATURE SERIES 25TH ANNIVERSARY MODEL. ONE OF 25 PURPORTEDLY BUILT. ZER0 MILES FROM NEW. STILL IN FACTORY PLASTIC WRAPPERS. WILL GET IT RUNNING AGAIN AND PUT A FEW MILES ON IT FOR YOU IF SO DESIRED. OTHER THAN DANNY HURDA'S "LAST BUELL" ON DISPLAY AT BARBER'S...THIS IS THE ONLY BRAND NEW BUELL KNOWN TO EXIST IN THE WORLD. CLEAR PA TITLE IN MY NAME. PRICED AT $8500 OR VERY CLOSE OFFER.

2-2010 HARLEY-DAVIDSON METALLIC BLACK PEARL XR1200. 2800 MILES FROM NEW. ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS AND PAMPERED. APPEARS DEALER SHOWROOM NEW IN PERSON. COMPLETELY STOCK WITH PTF TUNER ADDED. CLEAN PA TITLE IN MY NAME.
    $8950 OR VERY CLOSE OFFER.

3-1974 BURNT GOLD METALLIC YAMAHA RD250 TWIN TWO-STROKE. ALL STOCK AND VERY NICE AND ORIGINAL. SMALL DING IN TANK THAT SHOULD BE EASILY REMOVED. DUSTY AND NON-RUNNING BUT AN EVENING OF CLEAN UP AND FRESH FUEL SHOULD HAVE IT RUNNING AGAIN. INCLUDED IS FREE 1974 RD250 TWIN TWO-STROKE IN BLUE AND WHITE, SANS FRAME. A COMPLETE RUNNING BIKE BROKEN INTO PARTS. ALSO INCLUDED IS ALOT OF NEW RARE RD250 SPARE PARTS. GET INTO THE TWO-STROKE SCENE ON THE CHEAP. CLEAN PA TITLE IN MY NAME. $3950 OR CLOSE OFFER TAKES IT ALL. BRING TRUCK OR SMALL TRAILER AND WILL HELP YOU LOAD EVERYTHING.

4-BOUGHT OUT FAMILY-0WNED LOCAL GUN SHOP THAT SHUTTERED ITS DOORS. HAVE APPROX 1500 ROUNDS OF ASSORTED 9MM/9MM LUGER AMMO....HAVE APPROX 5000 ROUNDS OF ASSORTED 223/5.56 NATO AMMO. BOTH HUNTING/SELF-DEFENSE AND RANGE QUALITY SELECTIONS. PRICE IS APPROX 45 CENTS PER ROUND. PREDICTIONS ARE THAT NATIONAL AMMO SHORTAGE TO CONTINUE THRU END OF NEXT YEAR. WILL SHIP ANYWHERE.

scootertrash196@yahoo.com

Every active person on this board can vouch for the honesty of the seller and the quality of his stuff. Man, I need to go smash my piggy bank and hook up the trailer!

Damn reasonable prices John!. From what I see people asking for xr1200's and Buells alike, these days. I don't know enough about the old 2smokes to say, but I'm sure they're a good deal too, knowing you. Really wish I could part with the extra money, but just not in the cards right now.

Thanks a ton for the kind words, Shaughn. Very much appreciated.
    Cody: Thanks much for the kind words and I think the pricing on everything listed is pretty reasonable considering what the bikes are and the rarity. You or your hunting buddies out there need some ammo? I really need to unload some of this.

I would LOVE to relieve you of some 5.56, but untrusting of our "freedom" with the USPS shipping to CA.
    Then again, my Mom in OR has had stranger stuff show up in the mail for me (Allegedly) I agree the pricing for the bikes is very reasonable considering the bikes and the seller....

If I were strapped for ammo I'd probably make the road trip for it, but since I am still loading .223/5.56 ammo for less than $.27/round I'll have to pass. Same for the 9mm, that stuff is still only $.20/round at best. I almost passed on loading 9mm 10 years ago but bought the primers and picked up brass even then. You just never know when the democraps are gonna pull some stupid **** like obummer did back in the day. I had a buddy making monthly trips out to the east coast to buy ammo back in 2007-2008 before the stupidity really hit. He bought entire pallets of ammo to bring back home, that poor little 4banger had a hell of a time making those 2000 mile trips just for ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    Thanks a ton for the kind words, Shaughn. Very much appreciated.
    Cody: Thanks much for the kind words and I think the pricing on everything listed is pretty reasonable considering what the bikes are and the rarity. You or your hunting buddies out there need some ammo? I really need to unload some of this.
    I'll ask a couple guys if they'd be interested in some AMMO. I'm not in need of any, hell I think I'm the only person in Nebraska that doesn't own a .223!

Cody: If your pals need any just let me know. Have more than I'll ever use or need so would like to sell some off.

A few pics of offerings. The RD250 now has chambers that I installed but all stock nice exhaust and center stand included. The blue 73 RD is included and free. It is broken up into parts with perfect motor, seat, bodywork, etc etc.

The XR1200 has slip-on canisters from KO in Japan that I can easily remove and reinstall the stock mufflers and cats.

74 RD.jpg
    blue RD.jpg
    xr1 (1).jpg
    xr1 (1).jpgxr1 (3).jpg
    Last edited by Barrett; 07-14-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Those are some mighty fine bikes. I always wanted one of those RD's growing up, but the parents wouldnt allow it.

That XR1200 is a fine example that looks very well cared for. You should be proud. A tip of the hat and shot of whiskey to you, sir!

oh man I wish I had room for another bike. I want that lightning...To repeat what cooter said (he's right for once), you can take comfort in the honesty of the descriptions of these bikes. Any idea if you can ship ammo to AZ? my only hangup would maybe be how expensive the weight could get to ship...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast