Thread: Wanted:

Wanted:

I have a 2004 XB12R race bike. A previous owner discarded the ram air system. I have managed to get the scoop for under the left frame but need the piece that drops through the frame and an airbox lid. I have the base. No idea why someone would do this but here it is...... I plan on racing Daytona again in mid Oct and would love to have it in place by them. email me lighttwins@yahoo.com if you have one you wish to sell. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kneedragger88 View Post
    I have a 2004 XB12R race bike. A previous owner discarded the ram air system. I have managed to get the scoop for under the left frame but need the piece that drops through the frame and an airbox lid. I have the base. No idea why someone would do this but here it is...... I plan on racing Daytona again in mid Oct and would love to have it in place by them. email me lighttwins@yahoo.com if you have one you wish to sell. Thanks
    Why not just order a new one? They're $10. Most people pull them out and toss them, even Buell did on their Race kits.

You mean #13 and #15?
    Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.50.41 AM.jpg
    from here:
    https://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/websh...3-B48E354FF7DD

I'm not going to e-mail you personally.

The snorkel is only needed for if you are going to run in the rain. Later models they removed it or if you bought the factory race kit you removed it. So, in short you do not need it your bike will pass safely inspection without it.