Thread: Uly

Uly

2008 Red XB12XT, a 8/10, 32k miles, $5300 in CT original owner
    Sold
    Last edited by Junkhead49; 08-02-2021 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Sold

Man that such a SWEET bike! Is it an Anniversary edition??
    All that info you gave about it really helps my decision! You didn't say so with that mileage I'll just assume a perfectly maintained ride like the owners manual says, new tires, fork rebuild, new battery, the brake fluid flush, and new pads, it's truly one of a kind. The new belt is a nice touch too! You can see how it shines in the clear close photos you posted. I'm so happy you took all the time to write "8/10" so I know theres no scratches at all and its a museum piece, just like I picture in my mind, your garage is beautiful too by the way, It really shows how nice the bike is. When can I pick it up??

Yes Cooter, it is an Anniversary Edition (sweet). I wasn't sure the pics got posted. Let me know if you would like detail photos. I didn't list that it has the 3-bearing wheel upgrade. The forks have not been rebuilt. The battery is 3 years old and may need replacing the end of riding season. Uly is available whenever it is convenient.

Hey Florida man, he is just following the format suggested by badweb for placing a classified ad.

Sorry Junkhead, Cooter gets ornery when he stops by and all I have in the fridge is Miller Lite (on purpose!)

You need three posts to post pics. Even in a fer sail ad. So, one more post to go!

Unless you just copy past the URL from any pic hosing site light Flickr, Shutterfly etc. They will be bigger/better pics that way.

I keep Miller Lite in a 5 gallon Sparklettes bottle in the cooler next to my desk. It's not like its alcohol or anything, sheesh.