Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Full Monty

The Full Monty

So I’ve decided to go all out and do a build that doesn’t happen too often. Top to bottom. Front to back. This will be a top shelf build with choice rare race parts as well as custom one off machined parts. This is gonna be good. Probably gonna take 6 months to complete. I’ll post some stuff as I go. Stay tuned

Just scored these. Showa BPFs for the 1125rr race bike. These have NEVER been installed! Brand new! To find these not installed on a race bike is insane. And to find them brand new? I still don't believe it!

Fully restored Magnesium XB Race Wheels. Ceramic bearings, Titanium hardware, billet rear pulley, Race rear rotor. I'll also be machining Titanium axles for this project.

I machined a Titanium bolt and washer for my front engine sprocket. Lots of weight savings bolted directly to the crank

my front isolator bolt started rusting. Cant have that. I machined one from 304 stainless. No more rust.

All you need is a Brazzers license plate frame for the pièce de résistance

Ordered this Nitron NTR R1 shock custom tuned for my weight. Ordered a Titanium Black spring for it also. Teal isnt my scene.

These are the Custom Triple Trees from Twin Motorcycles that i just ordered. They have them made in Italy. 2-3 months lead time

Found 2 brand new Factory Race rotors. Pretty rare stuff. the 1190RR race bike used them.

I’ll be disassembling the rest of the bike soon for full paint work. I’ll be doing everything in Cerakote. The color scheme will be close to factory. Definitely going back silver on the frame. I want everyone to know this is a short stroke motor. I’ll have motor parts back this week too.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast