Thread: Cracked Headers 04 XB12R

Cracked Headers 04 XB12R

Hey guys, I have severe heat/stress cracking in my header. Does anyone on here have a used one or is my only option right now to order one from St Paul? I cant seem to find one anywhere else.

Most all of the used ones are broken/damaged. They usually get damaged when the bike falls on the RH side, even lightly. St Paul is your best bet, unless you have time to wait for someone to part out a bike, and hope it wasnt dropped on the RH side at some point.

More than a few people on Facebook have parted out perfectly good running XB's because they are wanting to sell them and can't get their unrealistic selling price, or are impatient about waiting for the right buyer to come along.

Yo, if you just need something to get you going I have a dented on on the side of the house that will get you going just pay the shipping.
    FYI welding your headed will not work it will just crack somewhere else and just my opinion Im not a fan of the new 09 headers with the two o2 sensor holes.
    Your best bet is to keep a eye on eBay. Just make sure it’s a 12 header.

Can you pm me! I'd appreciate that set for the time being. I work in a fab shop (just not an automotive one) so my buddy and I are planning to build a set of equal length. No telling when we could get to it though.

Header sent