Thread: error MAP, scg 2010

Unhappy error MAP, scg 2010

Hi all, I have a 2010 buell xb 12 scg, well I have done a small restoration, it starts and works fine for now, but I get the engine fault light, and with the buellcheck I get this error.

The MAP sensor has broken cable, no voltage? what the hell is it, I have it all connected and apparently works fine, I think the 2010 models do not have BARO but if the MAP.

I have been looking at the configuration with the buellcheck, in case I have not activated the MAP or I have it activated and that's why I get the error.

Does anyone know anything?

Fluke historical and current. Check gray connector cable at ECM for rub-thru or break. Clear it and see if it reappears.

Do what this guy says^^^

Buell XB's don't have a Baro sensor, unless someone added one. Yes, I know theres a check box for it.
    Last edited by Cooter; 08-20-2021 at 03:10 AM.

Unhappy

Hello, I have been able to remove the MAP error, error 00.

I have checked connectors and all ok, with the buellcheck I've been looking at settings, and I have removed this one here,manifold pressure.

I do not understand what this option is really for, I have just removed it and the error has gone, my bike has two lambda sensors in the manifolds, rear and front, but it has nothing to do with the manifold pressure.

:confundido:
    Last edited by locusbuell; 08-21-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrett View Post
    Fluke historical and current. Check gray connector cable at ECM for rub-thru or break. Clear it and see if it reappears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Do what this guy says^^^

Buell XB's don't have a Baro sensor, unless someone added one. Yes, I know theres a check box for it.
    hi