Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D&D Exhaust or equivalent?

I am torn between the performance of the stock muffler, which I like for touring, and the sound and performance of the D&D muffler for being a Buelligan. Good thing I now have 2 Uly's so I can pick whichever one I feel like that day. Is there a compromise exhaust? Not too many out there anymore, how is the Rev-mo, or Dean Adams, or some other brands if available? I guess a D&D and Stock are on the far ends of the spectrum for exhausts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
    I am torn between the performance of the stock muffler, which I like for touring, and the sound and performance of the D&D muffler for being a Buelligan. Good thing I now have 2 Uly's so I can pick whichever one I feel like that day. Is there a compromise exhaust? Not too many out there anymore, how is the Rev-mo, or Dean Adams, or some other brands if available? I guess a D&D and Stock are on the far ends of the spectrum for exhausts.
    The compromise is the Race exhaust. It has a better sound than stock, but it probably the quietest of all of the non-stock exhausts. It also allows the bike to be jacked up by the muffler.

Race muffler and K&N filter, new plugs, cleaned injectors, recently re-gasketed engine.
    I had a burn out Jardine that I bought the bike with; so far the OEM race muffler is superior in my opinion. Just yesterday someone walked up to me after filling his car to tell me how good it sounded coming into the gas station. I was filling my tires at the time.

Regardless, here's a video of mine. I think on my channel I have a video of it idling with the ****ty burnt-out jardine.

https://youtu.be/fC45iCWp1vU

Quote Originally Posted by cocoabutterlover View Post
    Race muffler and K&N filter, new plugs, cleaned injectors, recently re-gasketed engine.
    I had a burn out Jardine that I bought the bike with; so far the OEM race muffler is superior in my opinion. Just yesterday someone walked up to me after filling his car to tell me how good it sounded coming into the gas station. I was filling my tires at the time.

Regardless, here's a video of mine. I think on my channel I have a video of it idling with the ****ty burnt-out jardine.

https://youtu.be/fC45iCWp1vU
    Just yesterday someone walked up to me after filling his car to tell me how good it sounded coming into the gas station. I was filling my tires at the time.

Wrong procedure for even low performance Buell motorcycle and low output horsepower rated Buell engine for same tires. Coin operated Mini-Mart machine unfiltered air will void all warranties.
    BMW superior engineering and build quality for all BMW motorcycles leaves factory with nitrogen filled tires which owners manual says adhere to at all times. Nitrogen required for world class BMW and Ducati handling and cooler temperatures on contact patches everywhere.

TEABAG
    Last edited by Barrett; 09-13-2021 at 06:22 PM.

****, and I thought I dropped the bike because I forgot to put the kickstand out. Now it all makes sense, it was because of the extra air I put in at the gas station. ****

TEABAG! We missed you!

SR! Where ya been buddy?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast