Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My bike died while riding! HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherman View Post
    Check the ground straps on your wheels. Sometimes the rubber from the tires prevents the bike from grounding properly on the road surface. You might need new tires.
    I looked on Amazon for new ground straps and couldnt find anything. I searched for "wheel ground strap", "tire ground strap", etc. I didnt find any info about them, but I did learn that corn starch works better than baby powder for fitting into a gimp suit.

I rode the bike last night and almost dropped in front of my garage. The riding position takes a bit to get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    U have a tune for that? I need power! and I just wanna ride my bike.
    Don't need a tune! These bikes come choked from the factory. Just open up the exhaust and intake to get MO POWAH!

I rode the bike last night and almost dropped in front of my garage. The riding position takes a bit to get used to.
    This sounds more like a sizing issue with your suit instead of an issue with the bike. Is the zipper in the front or rear?

Quote Originally Posted by RidetheLightning View Post
    Don't need a tune! These bikes come choked from the factory. Just open up the exhaust and intake to get MO POWAH!
    James is that you?

Last edited by 34nineteen; 11-03-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherman View Post
    This sounds more like a sizing issue with your suit instead of an issue with the bike. Is the zipper in the front or rear?
    The best position for the zipper is in the rear, however it can be difficult to work without help. The front facing zipper is much more practical for daily use, but is a bit tacky and pretentious. Or so I have been told.

The best position for the zipper is in the rear, however it can be difficult to work without help. The front facing zipper is much more practical for daily use, but is a bit tacky and pretentious. Or so I have been told.
    Sounds like a Navy problem to me.
    If your ground straps arn't shorting out then maybe the oil isn't the right viscosity. Should flow like honey but smell like bbq sauce......then it won't lube up your rear rubber when it discharges from your breather mod. I hear LF Industrys do an exhaust that will burn the oil off and give you an extra 5 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post
    Should flow like honey but smell like bbq sauce......
    St Louis or Kansas City BBQ sauce? Or some weird-o Kiwi-Wallaby flavor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12