Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buell XB lightning SCG 2009 taillight not working

Ugh 34:19 I assumed taillight because he wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by froggman180 View Post
    my tail light was out.
    But you're right. He probably did mean the brake light, couldn't be bothered to help himself, so he ran right to the internet, helpless and hopeless, but STILL couldn't even be bothered to describe the problem accurately, looking for someones guesses to be better than his lack of ANY effort.

And my whole wasted time is wasted even further.

Tears in my beer.

It’s not that I mind helping or doing some research to help someone out, but at least give me something accurate to work with… or at least show that you’re putting out an effort yourself.

The effort is typing "HELP!!! My bike won't start!" into FaceBook
    Thought this was appropriate,
    Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 7.29.47 PM.jpg
    Not sure where I saw it last....
    Last edited by Cooter; 11-20-2021 at 02:31 AM.

Frogman you didn’t mention how tall you were. That might have something to do with the light not working. Jut kidding, you have all the answers you need on this thread already good luck have a 7oz Miller High Life cause it’s a quick easy fix and you should not have too many before your victory ride when you get it fixed.

I ask on the forum because there is usually a simple solution and someone has experienced the exact same problem. In my experience Ive learned to ask after Ive checked the ovbvious (fuse brake light, ect) I am not a mechanic. I did find the problem-I removed my windscreen and learned my horn must have fallen off at some point while I was riding- That is not an obvious thing to notice considering it is covered up and you have to take things apart to get to it. Thank you to Cooter for suggesting I pull the windscreen and check the horn (the horn was missing). Ive always tried to help people when I posses knowledge and wisdom that they don’t, thats one of the things that these forums were originally intended to do. Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone, but I did find my solution thanks to you.

BTW Ive noticed a lot of people are very rude on the internet these days. The way I talk to you on the internet is the exact same way I would talk to you in person. Thank you for all your help despite all the condescending talk you would never dare say to a person face to face.

Note to self: next time one mentions “my horn doesn’t work”, be sure to first ask “do you have a horn”

Which begs the question…

Quote Originally Posted by froggman180 View Post
    I noticed my tail light was out.
    Do you still have the taillight?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12