I've had a Yuasa YTX14H-BS in my '08 Uly since I bought it a couple years ago. The battery was in my '03 Triumph Sprint ST for a very short time - when I bought the Uly, I sold the ST. The Yuasa stayed with me. The Yuasa is rated at 12.6 AH / 240CCA.

The original installation date was 1/26/19. IIRC, I put it in the Uly in March.

I was never really confident in the Yuasa - the bike would do the 'Big-Inch Harley Grunt', then start. Mostly at the first start in the morning. I figured I'd look into something with more ass when the Yuasa failed.

Which was yesterday.

I rode the bike to work - everything was normal. Went to run home - the bike started to crank, then everything was gone. Sort of like the 'bad connection' symptom. So, I checked the connections - nada. Checked fuses - also nada. Then, I tried shorting the battery terminals with a wrench. Nothing!

Brought out a multimeter - the battery read 10.2V. When I turned the ignition switch 'On', it went to 1.2V. Seems something let go inside the battery.

Anyway, called a buddy - he brought me an AntiGravity LiFePO4 battery he had laying around. Bike started immediately!

While I was waiting for him to show, I started looking for a Li-ion battery. The Shorai and AntiGravity batteries are roughly $290. Then I found Amazon is selling Noco (the battery charger guys) branded batteries that look suspiciously similar to the AG batteries - $129. It'll be here Friday.

Linky: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll report back when I have a week on the new battery.