Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We're goin' racin'!

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Back here again, huh?

I wound up buying a clapped out vintage GSXR from some homeless person in a silver El Camino over by this place. I didnt know you could fit that many empty beer cans in a car, but this guy did.

He kept blathering on about all the "sweet mods" that were done from "back in Florida when he used to race". Damn thing was covered in "Steetshock" decals. I was going to ask him what a "Steetshock" was but I could tell he was eyeballing my truck to see if I had locking lug nuts. No sir, these will not fit your El Camino.
    Dude,

Thanks 34:19 I have experienced that foam many times charging $145/hr to clean out old fuel cells when that stuff goes south. I don't think I need to do anything about it, I was just shocked how much the 27lbs of gas made a difference! Trying to race it with a 1/2 tank for now.

CVC The Ninjette is a 2017 and deals are made for Buell lovers! https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...437021845.html

No mention of me in this ad? You JERK!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...437012432.html

Waddya want me to say? "I better sell this quick or the the guy I owe for the new engine is gonna break my legs for the Vig"?

That would have been awesome!beer2.gif

Edited

Fair price for the Ninga but I have too many. The lobster on the other hand…… I have never ridden one of the rotax Buells and I have not been to Old Man’s or the brake at Huntington’s for over 10 years maybe I should pack up the 9’6” Infinity and the 65 GMC and come visit.

It's been beautiful! The Bubs and I have been hosting out of town riders lately too Even though the PNW isn't as exotic as Switzerland, theres always an extra bike (or two) to get lost in Malibu with

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Edited
    I built this bike for myself to be perfect and maintenance free because I was going to commute on it, but the 'friend' I got the engine from says he's gonna break my leg if I don't pay him for the engine, like real quick like, and I enjoy walking even more than I enjoy riding. Please buy this awesome bike and don't let him break my leg

Lolz

I love writing Craigslist ads

If I can get caught up I’ll take a ride down there. I need to go see my aunt in Ocean Side and you are on the way. But if I do that I’ll have to bring the wife and she likes AC power windows and all that have to bring the Cayanne maby she can follow us on the bikes. ��

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast