Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Buell XB9SX Real Cherry Bomb edition City-Cross Southern PA-Fllawless like new

2009 Buell XB9SX Real Cherry Bomb edition City-Cross Southern PA-Fllawless like new

I continue to sell off some of my Buells and here's another offering. A flawless, like-new original REAL Cherry Bomb XB9 City-Cross in beautiful condition. See particulars below.

Is the very first 2009 Cherry Bomb edition XB9 City-Cross built for that model year. Built on Friday/9-1-2008.
    Extremely low VIN.
    Sold new at Hale's H-D/Buell in Mansfield, OH summer of 2009.
    9000 and change original miles.
    Always babied and pampered...buried in my storage building and unridden past year. Never been abused...red-lined...subjected to smoke shows or wheelies....modded...or disrespected.

Engine, for reasons never determined, lost oil pressure at idle speed at the 2400 mile mark. Was replaced at that precise mile with brand new factory complete engine by Barb's dealership in suburban Philadelphia. Made sure that the factory original VIN was stamped on the new replacement crate lump before it was shipped from corporate H-D to Barb's. All docs and paperwork included to corroborate same.

New Big Crank battery
    Factory heated grips
    Factory parts optional right side cooling intake scoop
    Low mileage Continentals front and rear
    EBC HH sintered pads front and rear
    Fresh full service including ALL fluids and filters with ZERO mileage accrued
    All factory sticker...key FOB...key code card...documents...engine replacement documents...owners manual...Hale's original new owner paperwork and storage pouch for same...both key sets....all reflectors still intact and flawless
    All factory original City-Cross model items still intact to include: CityX badging...CityX cross-braced bars...CityX airbox "X" guard....CityX headlight guard....CityX hand guards and bracing...CityX frame pucks
    Factory tool kit under seat
    Wired for battery tender/heated vest
    Hawkins muffler

Owned by 68 year old geezer and absolutely flawless in all regards with no scratches, dings, mods, scrapes, gouges.
    Clear PA title in my name.

$5900 or very close offer.
    PM or email me for any more info

cherry2.jpg
    cherry2 (4).jpg
    cherry2 (2).jpg
    100_1975.jpg
    Last edited by Barrett; 03-02-2023 at 01:24 PM.

Very nice John. Man you've got a lot of bikes. Love those HD 1200s .

Thanks a ton for the kind words Josh.
    Last edited by Barrett; 03-02-2023 at 01:24 PM.

Sounds like a great idea

Hot dang that's a perfect time machine! What a lovely ride

Beautiful bikes John! You definitely have a very desirable collection of amazing bikes. $6900 may be high priced, but worth every penny!!!!!

Were those Buell decals from the factory on the frame rails? Or aftermarket?

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Beautiful bikes John! You definitely have a very desirable collection of amazing bikes. $6900 may be high priced, but worth every penny!!!!!

Were those Buell decals from the factory on the frame rails? Or aftermarket?

Thanks a ton Aaron and really appreciate the kind words. I have it priced high because of its condition and mileage and I know what I have. Frame decals just visual bling I used to sell on my website. Might still have a few sets. Can check if you're interested.

Wow

That CityX is stunning.

I still think it is the all time best XB made. I miss mine, but just can't add another vehicle to my stable.
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

I don't need a fourth bike...I don't need a fourth bike...I don't need a fourth bike...I don't need a fourth bike...

All of John's bikes are cherry !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast