Thread: 2000 Buell X1 Lightning for sale- $3200 OBO

2000 Buell X1 Lightning for sale- SOLD

Hi all,
    It pains me to say but I have to put my 2000 X1 Lightning up for sale. It has 10,580 miles and has stock equipment on it aside from the Vance and Hines exhaust, upgraded brass gerotor, and handlebar mirrors. Clean New Jersey title is in hand. She runs like a champ, and sounds amazing! While mechanically great, there are a few cosmetic and very minor electrical issues:

Cosmetic (you can see these in the pictures)
    -Road rash on gas tank and plastic from P/O (he slid, and that's why he sold the bike). I admittedly added to the plastic scuffs when I dropped the bike on gravel while dismounting. Yes, I know: stupid. Lesson learned about having something to put under the kickstand
    -Left turn signal plastic housing is cracked, but works without issue

Electrical
    -The right turn signal indicator light on the instrument cluster sporadically works. The actual turn signals work without a problem.
    -The Neutral light on the instrument cluster sporadically works. Sometimes it lights up, sometimes it doesn't.

Asking $3000 OBO. You can pick up, or arrange for shipping- I have someone who just shipped a bike from FL to NJ for $525.

I want this bike to go to a Bueller who will appreciate it for the amazing machine it is, so just PM with whatever questions you have- I'm happy to answer whatever I can! Thanks all

Side 2.jpeg
    Side 1.jpeg
    Front 2.jpeg
    Front 1.jpeg
    Odometer.jpeg
    Last edited by Yodes89; 05-19-2023 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Sold

Hey guys, I'll be putting this up on Craigslist- I just wanted to give the forum the first dibs! It's still here, so if you have any questions, please just send a PM. I'm happy to chat about it : )

She is still for sale- hoping someone comes along to give her a good home!

Price drop: $3000 OBO!

Sold!