Thread: INJECTOR and ECM SERVICE COMPANYS I WENT TO

INJECTOR and ECM SERVICE COMPANYS I WENT TO

SENT MY INJECTORS TO AAGAARD MOTO FOUNDRY IN JANESVILLE WISCONSIN- 40 DOLLARS FOR BOTH AND 9 DOLLARS SHIPPING AND I SENT A MONEY ORDER 1.50 ] TOOK 7 DAYS AND CAME BACK WITH A DATA SHEET SHOWING SPEED TEST AND LEAK TEST. ULTRASONICLY CLEANED AND NEW O RINGS FOR THE THROTTLE BODY END AND THE FUEL RAIL SIDE ON BOTH.
    NEW INJECTOR FROM DEKA $80 TO 100 EACH. SUPER FAST AND IM SUPER HAPPY.

SENT MY ECM TO IDS=INTELLIGENT DESIGN SOLUTIONS HAVE A SMART TRACK PHONE AND A OLDER SAMSUNG TABLET THAT I COULD NOT GET THEM TO SAVE MY OEM PROGRAM SO SENT IT TO IDS WHO DID THE PROGRAMING FOR BUELL I BELEIVE AND IT WAS CHEEPER THAN A NEW TABLET OR SMART PHONE THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO UPLOAD THE APP'S TO DO THE REMAPPING. TIM BLOMENBERG WAS ALSO VERY FAST AND MADE SURE TO LET ME KNOW HE HAD SET THE TPS TO WHAT I HAD SO I DID NOT HAVE TO ADJUST JUST IN CASE. $100 DOLLARS PLUS $13 SHIPPING AND IT WAS BACK IN 8 DAYS FROM INDIANA.

i DID ALL OF THIS AND MORE BECAUSE I RIDE SO MUCH AND I HAVE OTHER HARLEY TOURING MODELS TO GET ME THROUGH THE COLDER DAYS. OTHER WISE ITS TIRES-OIL CHANGE AND RIDE TIRES OIL CHANGE AND RIDE ALL YEAR LOG. 20211128_195557_1[1].jpg3.jpg

That's good to know for future about the injectors.

I've been having issues with my bike and I contacted Tim at IDS. Have have a Buelltooth but was unable to save and send info to him so I sent my ECM to him. It arrived on a Saturday and I had it back and in the bike Wednesday evening. Every email I have sent to him he responds in less than an hour. The ECM wasn't the issue but at least I know I have the tune for the exhaust and air filter and can rule out the ECM. Tim is currently helping me troubleshoot the issue as well.