Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heeeelllllpppp!!!!!

heeeelllllpppp!!!!!

hey gang i was splitting the engine case on my buell (methbuell) to pull the bum crank out and replace with something badazz maybe an 1125 or 1190 crank for some reason one motor came right apart but that crank sux and I cannot get the other case to separate i read the instruction book from cover to cover and can not figure out why it wont come apart someone please help i just wannna riiiiiiiiide will putting a 1190 crank in the xb case remove the harley soul i know harley tried to sue over the engine sound they said was created due to the bad azz halry crank put in at the moco and i dont wanna ride jap crap i already put another motor in the methbuell but i wanna build up a factory race bike using all of my old parts tia!

And I'm the F#@K'n insane one?

i come on here for help not to be judged i thought we were all brothers on here no wonder the world so effed up today people dont know how to help out with out being like that not cool plz help methbuell needs to be ridden

i heard on fb you have to cut the exhaust off in front of the muffler for the most power i totally raced a new gixxer and beat him like he wuz standing still he wuz parking across the street and i raced by he was so scared of my sound

thats dum u r dum

i was using some race gas i got from my buddy with a drag car i was going 180 topped out

no one? wtf people i thought we were all here to help each other and keep our bikes on the road to keep the memory of buell alive i heard eric beull doesnt even own his own name anymore those corportate drones at hd dont know what theyre doing anyways they should bring back buell and give them their soul no woner they are going bankrupt i had a friend whos brothers cousins father works at hd back when they were part of amc and it was just like it is today no soul this sux

34:19 and Cooter have some sort of "special" bond going on that I personally find uncomfortable. My 2 cents... Disconnect the brakes (if they work) and roll her down the largest hill you can find, into a densely populated residential area at 5pm. May not be the fastest bike you ever ride, it will be the most memorable ride. And for giggles, ask Cooter to be your pillion.

Quote Originally Posted by pdksh View Post
    34:19 and Cooter have some sort of "special" bond going on that I personally find uncomfortable. My 2 cents... Disconnect the brakes (if they work) and roll her down the largest hill you can find, into a densely populated residential area at 5pm. May not be the fastest bike you ever ride, it will be the most memorable ride. And for giggles, ask Cooter to be your pillion.
    Don't be hatin' because he wont give you access to his Only Fans page.

PS. The brakes were just freshly rebuilt, but I think I'm still chasing a bubble in the front caliper.

Last edited by 34nineteen; 01-19-2022 at 06:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast