Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Buell XB12SCG around western North Carolina

WTB Buell XB12SCG around western North Carolina

Like the title says looking for an XB12SCG in or around western NC, North GA, or Eastern TN, color isn’t important

Got a price range you're comfortable with? They range from $800 Meth-Buells in AZ to $8000 museum pieces in PA.
    I'd say it's more important to find the right bike first, and worry about the location later. I get most bikes shipped less than $350. But, man you have some GREAT roads around there that are perfect for a Buell Good luck with your search! Theres a for sale section here, and Badweatherbikers is a good source too.

Thanks Cooter! Who do you use for bike shipping? If I can find a reputable shipper I may expand my search radius

Cooter uses some crackhead with a 91 S-10 and a stolen U-haul shipping blanket who shows up in the middle of the night in an abandoned parking lot. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    They range from $800 Meth-Buells in AZ

Say whaaaaaaa????!!!!

For $350 I bet thats exactly what he uses

Uship.com. You can check out the shippers profile before you commit, and yes even though I've yet to have a big issue... the people that show up do vary GREATLY. You don't pay them until it's delivered to your satisfaction.

The guy that delivered my EBR was an old retired dude that literally bought an enclosed motorcycle hauler because "I like seeing people happy, and who's not happy when a motorcycle gets delivered?" OMG, I just saw my future

To the last guy that showed up in a Nissan Pathfinder with a giant flatbed trailer (and probably did live in it) with a jetski, my Ninja, and a hottub. All tied down very well and cleanly, but he's the third delivery person who wouldn't tell me the ETA his phone displayed because "they calculate at 60mph and I'm not going that speed all the time, so it's wrong". Bizarre, but a really nice guy, at 1am...

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Say whaaaaaaa????!!!!

Stab.

I have been on the fence about selling my 05 SCG but willing to discuss. Shoot me a message for details. Pics in the for sale section.

Responded via email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast