Thread: Xb 12r rear cylinder temprature sensor

Xb 12r rear cylinder temprature sensor

I have all the cross-reference part numbers for most of the sensors that have been posted on the form yet i was wondering if anyone has bought or used the temp sensor on the rear cylinder that i have seen on Ebay for sell through ' wwwironmachinecom ' or if someone has a different manufacture cross part number. The ironmachinecom sells both sensors for the years 99-07 and 08-10. Listed for 80.00 plus 6.00 shipping.
    Last edited by MOTORCYCLES247; 07-09-2022 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Mis spelled some words

Quote Originally Posted by MOTORCYCLES247 View Post
    I have all the cross referance part numbers for most of the sensors that have been posted on the form yet i was wondering if anyone has bought or used the temp sensor on the rear cylinder that i have seen on e bay for sail through ' wwwironmachinecom ' or if someone has a differant manufacture cross part number. The ironmachinecom sells both sensors for the years 99-07 and 08-10. Listed for 80.00 plus 6.00 shipping.
    The only difference between 99-07 and 08-10 bikes is the connector. Both year ranges of the sensor will be the same, the difference is whether you get the other side of the connector for the earlier bikes to adapt the main harness to the updated connector.

I saw the similarities in the picture of IRONMACHINECOM'S add and also the description of how their SENSOR has multiple upgrade that with almost no other option I would take the chance to get one while using this super forum of wonderful knowledgeable members advice first just to see if there were any na's or yea's first. As Always from me I will ride my BUELL till the day I die.