Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blast belt

We should consider a single sided swing arm or possibly shaft drive to make it even more unique.

I have several Blasts and the back burner one is someday getting xb forks and wheels the swing arm was also part of the plan but I am always interested in other’s ideas as well. I have learned many things by keeping an open mind, and avoided many pitfalls by letting others make a few mistakes for me.

Yes I know they are just Blasts but $60 a year to insure here because they are under 500cc So $200 to $600 per bike to buy with problems and throw about $500 in each to fix whatever ails them and new shoes then run the snot out of them like a stolen BMX bike out of the neighbors yard.
    They are cheap and they can be fun.

I've always wanted to chop/bob a Suzuki Savage.

hey there. did you ever get your belt situation figured out? i snapped the belt on mine & am having trouble.

any updated ideas on what to do for a snapped belt on a buell blast? would trading out the pulley's for the xb9 pulleys & belt work?

Sir: Now trying to obtain OEM P3 belt # GO500.01A7 appears to be very difficult. If I were you, a simple remedy is to obtain 27T front belt pulley for any XL model...plenty for cheap money on ebay....and then convert to simple 139T-14MM pitch-1" wide belt. Those are readily available from multiple belt companies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123