Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blast belt

I was feeling the same. Part is available but a lot of mods will get the job done.... cheaper ? And it's still a Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I was feeling the same. Part is available but a lot of mods will get the job done.... cheaper ? And it's still a Blast.
    I'd like to see this done. Sounds like he has the chops and the desire to get it done, so why not?

At least he's not talking about whittling a sprocket out of wood.

We should consider a single sided swing arm or possibly shaft drive to make it even more unique.

I have several Blasts and the back burner one is someday getting xb forks and wheels the swing arm was also part of the plan but I am always interested in otherís ideas as well. I have learned many things by keeping an open mind, and avoided many pitfalls by letting others make a few mistakes for me.

Yes I know they are just Blasts but $60 a year to insure here because they are under 500cc So $200 to $600 per bike to buy with problems and throw about $500 in each to fix whatever ails them and new shoes then run the snot out of them like a stolen BMX bike out of the neighbors yard.
    They are cheap and they can be fun.

I've always wanted to chop/bob a Suzuki Savage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123