Thread: Buell XB9SX-2007

SOLD - Buell XB9SX-2007

I got this bike in 8/2020 and have put about 4000 miles on it. It currently has 16,697 on it. I rode it yesterday. Great bike and hasn’t given me any problems at all. It’s pretty much stock. It had a jardine exhaust on it that was too loud for me (I’m old), so I bought a complete NOS OEM exhaust for it. I still have the jardine. It also has lowered pegs, and I put on bar risers. It has a lower seat, and comes with the stock seat, a service manual, and some spare parts like oil filters, etc. the tires are ok at best. I can’t figure out how to post pics, so contact me if interested and I’ll send you whatever pics you’d like.
    Last edited by KIKH400; 04-30-2022 at 04:29 PM.

Its best to copy/paste the link from a hosting site like Flikr (free). Its the gobbltygook between the {IMG} tags.

or press the button on the top of the box you type that message in that looks like a picture (3rd from right) and follow instructions.
    Post 10 clear close-up pictures pictures, then edit to add a price and location.

Yeah what he said.

Bike is near Annapolis, MD. Asking price is $3500

Or just add a link to your craigslist ad. https://annapolis.craigslist.org/mcy...475596498.html

Ya that works

Looks to be a good bike at a fair price. Shouldn't last long!