Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WTB - 2003 XB9S Foot Pegs

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    14

    WTB - 2003 XB9S Foot Pegs

    Looking for a pair of rider foot pegs for my Lightning.

    Or, if anyone has a right side rider foot peg separate I will take that too.






    **UPDATE** NO longer looking, made purchase.
    Last edited by LAZZIO; 05-13-2022 at 06:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by LAZZIO View Post
    Looking for a pair of rider foot pegs for my Lightning.

    Or, if anyone has a right side rider foot peg separate I will take that too.
    Just in case no one has a pair for you, please check out: https://gotiny.cc/dbn7k4

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by kz6fittycent View Post
    Just in case no one has a pair for you, please check out: https://gotiny.cc/dbn7k4
    kz6fittycent Thank you, I was able to find St. Paul's website independently. I frequently check their site for Diamond Blue wheels and Hero Blue windscreen / airbox cover.

    I will order through them if nobody has a used set by end of this week.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    9,994
    I have a right side rider peg for you. PM me your address. image.jpg

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I have a right side rider peg for you. PM me your address. image.jpg
    I don't believe that is the correct rider peg, the XB9S uses a 1" drop peg if iirc.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    9,994
    Then you are looking for “1” drop pegs”.
    image.jpg

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    14
    **UPDATE** NO longer looking, made purchase.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    9,994
    You're welcome.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •