Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buell muffler ?

Buell muffler ?

I have a 2008 xb12scg should I buy a d&d or drummer

I personally like the D&D. But for next level ride enhancements I rec the Hell Fire system from Lunatic Fringe Industies.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I personally like the D&D. But for next level ride enhancements I rec the Hell Fire system from Lunatic Fringe Industies.

Thanks much as always Josh for the kudos!
    D&D....Drummer....Hawkins....Hammer....Remus.... . garbage. Let us take you to a place where men are men, and so are the women. If you're strong enough.

Introducing the fresh new Spring/2022 addition to our EPR Series(Ear Plugs Required)custom exhaust system lineup: The long awaited Window-Rattler 5000! Fifty State approved-EuroTrash compliant and fully developed "in house" by our Puerto Rican R&D division.

FabioDriven, CEO/CFO/VP of Engineering
    HellFire Exhaust Division
    LunaticFringe Heavy Industries, LLP
    Leola, PA.

I will be building my own. Can't wait to hear how it sounds.

Here is how one person did it, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Here is how one person did it, just in case.

THIS INSPIRES ME.........I have the remnants of a custom 'race pipe' that came with my bike (insert straight pipes that look like mufflers).....I should tart it up and go back to pissing the neighbourhood off

I have a Hawk and it’s not too loud and have had Jardine and ear plugs were needed even on a short ride. I built a magna-flow type setup with a single in dual outlet generic stainless muffler and it was good and mellow. So what’s your goal noise wise ?

Very nice work with the exhaust. In Germany unfortunately not allowed. I have a homoligated REMUS RS 370K exhaust on my XB12S and I'm satisfied with that sound.

Quote Originally Posted by CunctiSimus View Post
    Very nice work with the exhaust. In Germany unfortunately not allowed. I have a homoligated REMUS RS 370K exhaust on my XB12S and I'm satisfied with that sound.
    Sorry to hear that the law is so restrictive on building your own parts there. I have been looking for some 1991 to 1996 Chevy Caprice or Impalla SS headlights from Germany. Do the laws also restrict using used parts as well because looking on line for wrecking yards there I have had no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by CunctiSimus View Post
    The rule of thumb I use for German law is, that unless it is called out as legal.... its illegal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast